- 117% increase in malicious API traffic over the past year
- 94% have experienced security problems in production APIs
- 61% lack any API security strategy or have only a basic plan
- 82% believe their existing traditional tools aren’t very effective in preventing API attacks
- 54% have delayed an application rollout because of API security concerns
These findings are just a few of the highlights from our latest Salt Labs report on API security. API attacks are always happening, and today's tools aren't stopping them.
Download the report now to benchmark yourself and use the findings to improve API security for your company.
Salt Security is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. If you consent to being contacted for these purposes, please tick one or more boxes above.